Located at the Pembroke and Area Airport (CYTA), Av Serve provides aviation services for the Pembroke, Petawawa and Ottawa Valley regions. From complete kit plane fabrication to certified aircraft maintenance and repair, we are your one stop shop. If it is routine maintenance, aog, service bulletin or airworthiness directives compliance, you are looking for our ATP airframe and engine maintenance libraries cover most North American production aircraft.
With over 25 years piston and turbine engine experience, troubleshooting and snag rectification is our expertise.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Pratt and Whitney, Telydyne Continental and Lycoming engine maintenance.
- Rotax authorized 912 / 914 (IRMT) services.
- Sheet metal and fabric repairs.
- Aircraft salvage and restoration.
- STC's and Modifications.
- Engine replacements.
- Top overhauls.
- Component replacement.
- Hose fabrication.
- Interior refurbishings.
- Window and windshield replacement.
- Canadian Aviation Regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance schedule preparations.
- Aircraft importations.
- Aircraft weight and balance report preparation.
- Aircraft disassembly / transport / reassembly.
- Dynamic propellor balancing.